Sunday, March 6, 2011

Introducing Leadership as a Practice

Welcome to the Leadership as a Practice blog.  My name is David Harmanos.  I have enrolled in a one-year cohort program with The Center for Intelligent Leadership (TCIL), entitled "Leadership as a Practice"

I have decided to blog my experience to give me some introspection and give others insight into the program.

I met with Neil and Chuck, the partners of TCIL last fall to see what TCIL had to offer.  We had an excellent reciprocal interview and they recommended this one year cohort program.  It is my understanding that we will meet once a month with a group of approximately 8 other cohorts to gain deeper understanding of our individual styles of leadership, communication, drivers and filters.

I am enthusiastically looking forward to our first workshop.  I hope you enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment